BIRD Aerosystems Ltd. is always on the lookout for talented individuals.
The Current Job Openings are as follows,
• Take part in an interesting hi-tech development of Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance solutions.
• Oversight of a large system engineering activity and successful delivery to a foreign Customer.
• Work hand in hand both with the system engineers and the marketing teams to align Customer expectations with the solutions development.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of System Engineering experience
• Proven experience in System of Systems design, development, integration and test equipment utilization in the fields of:
o C4I, communication, radars, COMINT, ELINT, electro-optics and other intelligence gathering sensors.
o Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
o Strong customer service orientated.
• Wide knowledge base and familiarity with:
o Airborne systems
o Technical documentation
o Communication protocols
o OS and network management – advantage
o Wireless communication – advantage
o Electro-optics – advantage
o Radars – advantage
o COMINT\ELINT – advantage
o C2 systems – advantage
o Intelligence sensors – advantage
o Airborne qualification and certification – advantage
Manage the analysis department ensure the structural integration of the design of airborne structure performed in the company perform the analysis and substantiation required in the development stages of structural designs preformed in BIRD, in accordance with military and civil requirements standards and regulations
Senior .NET SW Engineer, with at least 5 years’ experience in development of UI / WPF
Responsible for leading the system engineering activities in R&D team
The system engineer will be part of R&D team and will be involved in various development, integration and customer on site installation activities related to BIRD developed products
The FPGA engineer will be involved in FW architecture, design and development phases that are an integrated part of each developed product in BIRD