BIRD Aerosystems Ltd. has initiated offers for tailored leasing services of a special mission aircraft solution to be used for ground and maritime patrol missions.
The SMA solution supplied by BIRD is aimed at providing customers with a solution that can be deployed under a short schedule and can offer an intermediate solution for the ever increasing need for special mission systems.
The SMA solution will provide flexible services for the following operational requirements:
• Protect national EEZ (Exclusion Economical Zone)
• Maritime and costal surveillance
• Search & Rescue (SAR)
• Environmental Monitoring
• Fisheries monitoring and protection;
• Provide support in civil defense and other emergencies
• Monitoring of mass events
The aircraft will be installed with the following main sensors:
• Synthetic Aperture Radar – provides all-weather, wide-area surveillance to locate targets of interest and cross cues
• Electro-Optical and Infrared (EO/IR) – high resolution day and night imagery from substantial distances
• Mission Management System (MSIS) – BIRD’s unique C4I mission management system that provides a unified real time situational awareness
• Automatic Identification System(AIS)
• DATA LINK and SATCOM – transfer of real-time video and data
• Adaptive cabin configuration for special mission and personal transport
BIRD is a leading supplier of Special Mission Aircraft solutions including programs on fix wing and helicopters. The company combines in-depth knowledge of airborne operational requirements along with continuous innovations that thrives the development of new and advanced airborne products and solutions.
BIRD Aerosystems Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2001 and based in Israel. BIRD specializes in providing Airborne Missile Self Protection Systems (AMPS) that protects military, civil and VIP aircraft against Man-Portable Air Defense Systems (MANPADS) and Airborne Surveillance, Information and Observation (ASIO) systems for Maritime and ground surveillance missions.
For more details, please contact:
Tel: +972-9-9725700 ext. 709